attorney / managing member
- 2012 – Juris Doctorate – The Florida State University College of Law
- 2008 – Bachelors – The Florida State University
- Florida Bar Association ~ Member
- American Bar Association ~ Member
- Haitian Lawyers Association ~ Member
- Dade-County Bar Association ~ Member
connect / community service
Tel: (877) LAW-WAY1 (529-9291)
- Florida State University College of Law Alumni Board
- Free Youth International (FYI) ~ Volunteer
- South Florida Youth Summit ~ Planning Committee
- IAmChange Boys Empowerment Workshop ~ Planning Committee
A native of Miami Florida, Keven Leveille is the fourth of five children born of Haitian Immigrants. He is a proud double Seminole receiving both his Bachelors and Juris Doctorate Degrees from the Florida State University in Tallahassee Florida. Keven focuses his practice in the areas of business, civil litigation and personal injury law.
LEVEILLE LAW BLOG
Keven has a passion for law and literature. He is the author of the LeveilleLaw Blog where he exercises those passions by exploring, confronting and challenging law in a meaningful way. Giving particular focus to business related matters, personal injury and immigration law, this blog is intended to serve as a vehicle for informing, explaining and clarifying the seemingly vague and the nuanced, the sound and the obsolete, the just and the injustice of law.
It is often said that distance and time can never break the bond of family. When those branches extend beyond waters and geographic territories, the family-based petition for permanent residency can serve as a pathway for family reunification.
Documents play essential roles in creating and sustaining a business: its nature and identity, its culture and trajectory, its purpose and protections. For business owners, including our young (bubbling with palpable ingenuity) entrepreneurs, a Last Will and Testament (or Living Will) should not be overlooked.
The impact of a criminal record and/or conviction on an individual’s eligibility to obtain a visa or green card is one of the more complex areas of immigration law.